Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Red Wings draft pick Max Nicastro charged

Thanks KC... Man these kids are in terrible trouble.. If guilty i hope they throw the book at them...

Judge should just pass the word in Prison that its open season on his bum.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Judge should just pass the word in Prison that its open season on his bum.

That'll fix it. Especially since there has been no trial, conviction, and sentencing yet.

I'd prefer to let it play out, and then not have the judge give those directions to anyone.

Yes i want to see it all play out in the courts before we pass judgment... Kids and alcohol are a crazy mix as we all know...No excuse if he is in fact guilty....

The courts need to have a chance to look at this before any judgement is passed. Example A the whole Duke Lacrosse situation the whole world made them guilty before trial. Turns out they were completely innocent and all of their lives suffered due to all of the media scrutiny before the facts came out.

There are also a large number of cases that come out of this situation, drunk kids in college dorms. I am in law school and most people would not believe the amount of times that this happens. There are cases from every state and almost every University where someone was falsely accused of rape.

That being said if he is guilty there is no excuse for that and he deserves to rot in jail for a long time and should never have the privilege of a professional hockey career. Everyone needs to just wait to make a judgement because that is why we have a justice system, it may not be perfect but it is better than a emotional mob reaction to every accusation.

Back