Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #34 Pistons @ Cavaliers

bestisbest

Winning again..

51-40 with 1:19 before halftime

Knight with 13, Monroe with 10

Goat of the game: Tayshaun Prince

Statline:
33 minutes
7 points
2-15 shooting

I just hate the way the NBA is officiated. You have to have a star if you want star treatment.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]With LeChoke gone I can't really hate the Cavs.

IMO the Cavs are like the Indians at this point...will always be looked at as a rivalry because of the geography, but not good enough to really care too much.

I really wonder during these games how good Monroe can be. 19-11-7 is big time. He's in his second year and already made considerable progress. Not that development is linear, but it is normally the 3rd year when rookies really break out. If Monroe hasn't fully broken out yet, what exactly is his ceiling?

19-11-7 those are pretty good... Pair him with another really good big and maybe the sky's the limit...

Back