Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ESPN article on Paul Gaustad

mabre321

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/14900/deadline-debate-wheres-paul-gaustad-going

I know ESPN is not exactly the best place in the world to find hockey rumors and this is pure speculation, but i for one would love this if it happened. This is exactly the type of player i think the wings need. A top 6 forward would be nice but i don't really want to sacrifice the talent that it would take to get it. Gaustad would not cost that much to the wings and would add some penalty killing as well as a guy who is willing to drop the gloves if need be. This is the type of pick up that may not exactly move the meter but can be a major pick up for the playoffs. I think he could assume the role that Dallas Drake took in 2008 which is something that has been lacking on this team IMO.

Back