Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sherrif Joe March 1st Presser

lions2011

say's he will have a press conference on March 1st to announce his findings of his "Cold Case Posse's" investigation into Obamas birth certificate.

lol......must see TV

SLICK said:
say's he will have a press conference on March 1st to announce his findings of his "Cold Case Posse's" investigation into Obamas birth certificate.

lol......must see TV

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

btw, he obviously didn't find shit because the republicans would be all over that within minutes of knowing the truth.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
SLICK said:

lol......must see TV

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

btw, he obviously didn't find shit because the republicans would be all over that within minutes of knowing the truth.

yeah, but that doesn't matter to the brain-dead alzheimer patients in maricopa county who vote for him.

Presser today at 3pm.....Obama impeachment hearings to follow...lol

SLICK said:
Presser today at 3pm.....Obama impeachment hearings to follow...lol

ah shit, i thought that was 12pm eastern time. i've been watching CNN and MSNBC for two hours waiting for the big reveal!

I used to kind of like old Crazy Joe, but shit, he's full off gone off the deep end, sounds like.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]I used to kind of like old Crazy Joe, but shit, he's full off gone off the deep end, sounds like.

the pink handcuffs were pretty funny, but the guy has a terrible record.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="TinselWolverine":ioihl7fj]I used to kind of like old Crazy Joe, but shit, he's full off gone off the deep end, sounds like.

the pink handcuffs were pretty funny, but the guy has a terrible record. [/quote:ioihl7fj]

The whole schtick was funny, feeding the inmates only bologna sandwiches, and making them stay outside in tents, or whatever, everytime I heard the guy on the radio it was a gas!

What did I care what criminal's rights he violated? I ain't gonna go and commit any crimes in Maricopa County!!!!

Bwahahahaha! Did anyone watch this?

edit: the feed cut out just as the reporters were shredding him. :'(

i'm watching the stream now. LOL

they say the image of his birth certificate was manufactured and it came from a computer.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/1/sheriff-arpaio-obama-birth-certificate-forgery/?utm_sourc e=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

this guy is full of shit. maybe we should start checking every birth certificate from future presidents. Then, if we're not of the same party, we'll call it a fake no matter what evidence is presented.

Frankly its embarrassing. ::)

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]i'm watching the stream now. LOL

they say the image of his birth certificate was manufactured and it came from a computer.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I don't know what that is supposed to mean, "manufactured?"

Of course all birth certificates are manuractured; they don't just grown on trees...

Isnt the original in Honolulu??? pretty simple to pull it out and put the story to rest, no?

tsmith7559 said:
Isnt the original in Honolulu??? pretty simple to pull it out and put the story to rest, no?

Why ? it's more fun this way.

it's been a massive plot since the day he was born in Kenya...he's was groomed to be President from that day.

tsmith7559 said:

Nothing is going to put it to rest in the minds of nut jobs. That's exactly what old Sheriff Joe is counting on.

cheeno said:
tsmith7559 said:

Nothing is going to put it to rest in the minds of nut jobs. That's exactly what old Sheriff Joe is counting on.

the problem is BO implicates himself in his own book regarding traveling to places not allowed by the US at the time of his visit

tsmith7559 said:
cheeno said:

the problem is BO implicates himself in his own book regarding traveling to places not allowed by the US at the time of his visit

implicates himself...lol

man the NSA and CIA sure screwed the pooch vetting Barry.

Back