Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Great win at Minny!!! Sad for me.

johnny2x2x

I watched the 2nd half with a heavy heart. I lost my best friend yesterday to a senseless act of random violence. Lance and I would have been texting the whole game as he had his daughter on Wednesday night so he wouldn't have been able to join me in watching. Instead, I still texted, but there was no reply. I hope you are somewhere enjoying the victory my Spartan brother.

GO GREEN and godspeed my friend.

I clicked this to talk about how Minny shit the bed but all I have to say now is I'm sorry for your loss. Couldn't imagine losing my cousin (my sports buddy). Hope things work out for his family, especially the daughter.

Damn Johnny, sorry for your loss. I saw the story online today. It looks like he was a VERY well liked guy with all the comments and remarks I read. I hope they catch those bastards and put them away forever. So fucking senseless. Let me know if they start a fundraiser or something for his daughter. I would definitely contribute.

Back