Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sinead O'Connor considers posing naked in Playboy?

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Dude, I really like her buzz look in the early nineties...

A friend mailed me a thing a few years back showing a side by side picture of Brittany Spears after the meltdown she had when she shaved her head, and Sinead O'Connor in her prime, oddly enough it made me wonder what Sinead would have looked like with regular hair and some makeup, 'cause she made Brittany look like wet garbage in that picture.

That said, I'm a man, and I will look at almost any woman naked, but I don't see myself rushing out to buy a Playboy with her in it.

She would probably have to pay Hef to get in anyhow.

She may be 45 right now but looking at her current photos she looks like she 60. Who the hell wants to see those nasty saggy wrinkly old titties.

I saw her in an interview recently. She seriously looked like Uncle Fester with bad teeth.

I heard she wants to pose on all fours with a dog collar around her neck.

Sounds like I'm going on that diet now after all since I'll never have an appetite again.

Back