Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anyone watching Knicks vs Heat?

cheeno

Should be a good game. First full Lin game for me.

Tried watching the Miami Heat / NY Knick game. Got about 8 minutes into the game and couldn't take it anymore. Looks like a pickup game, with no offensive playbook, just sprinting around. Watched like 10 non-calls....ugh.

God the NBA is lost at sea.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Tried watching the Miami Heat / NY Knick game. Got about 8 minutes into the game and couldn't take it anymore. Looks like a pickup game, with no offensive playbook, just sprinting around. Watched like 10 non-calls....ugh.

God the NBA is lost at sea.

Wow you are reading my mind.

No semblance of offense or defense by either team, just run up and down the floor, chuck, dunk, or block. Lin looks brutal to boot. He better turn in a Tebow time second half.

I am flipping between this and the wings game.. While I understand what you all are saying I hate halfcourt NBA basketball... Now that is boring. I agree though the NBA is all about the non-call>>>>Until the phantom call most superstars get when the league wants that team to win..... (Bulls,Celtics, and Lakers come to mind)

Lin is trying to hard... How do you miss a wide open Melo for a easy dunk on the break... Oh i will keep it for a shotput two footer over a outstretched Heat player... DISH IT MR LIN.

Back