Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Live From the Hollywood & Highland Center-tOscars!

tinselwolverine

It's Oscar weekend!

So this is the unofficial Oscar thread, with the show to be telecast from the theater formerly known as the Kodak Theater!

Any freakin' predictions, favorites, anything like that?

Christopher Plummer

If there is anything close to a lock then this is it...

Well that was easy..

You're officially a women. The Oscars, really? Next you'll tell me you watched Whitney Houston's' Funeral.

I'm officially a woman?

Why is there a fuckin' movie board on the Detroit Sports proboards then, in the first place?

Is it because Monster is a woman?

Is everybody who has ever posted to this movie board a woman?

Why are you even paying attention to this board, if it's womanly?

I'll tell you why.

It's because YOU'RE a woman.

That's why.

And you're an ugly ass bitch, too.

The Oscars......

The fakest shit in the fakest city on earth.

interesting. I get tarred for being a negative person generally, but apparently, I'm not the only one who posts here with a disdain for the oscars...

I feel like I'm in good company in this thread.

Burn, Hollywood Burn!

MichChamp02 said:
interesting. I get tarred for being a negative person generally, but apparently, I'm not the only one who posts here with a disdain for the oscars...

I feel like I'm in good company in this thread.

Burn, Hollywood Burn!

Sweet. I can jump on this bandwagon.

Notre Dame and Hollywood Suck!

If there wasn't Hollywood, who would produce The Office?

Have any of you ever thought of that?

Man I just took a nap because i am old and all i dreamt about was women.. Looks like the movie thread just woke up....

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]If there wasn't Hollywood, who would produce The Office?

Do people still watch The Office?

My remark might have been a bit off mark but as my dad used to say about Hollywood, "scumbag whores". I just hate that, as someone said above, "fake shit".

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="TinselWolverine":9ijimnur]If there wasn't Hollywood, who would produce The Office?

Do people still watch The Office?[/quote:9ijimnur]

There's a whole thread on the Michigan board that Vic started yesterday, he happened to be where they were shooting a scene for The Office. The thread is "Holy Crap Hollywood."

There seemed to be a lot of response to it, so I guess people do, yeah, but I never watch it.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]My remark might have been a bit off mark but as my dad used to say about Hollywood, "scumbag whores". I just hate that, as someone said above, "fake shit".

The fakeness is lovely, in and of itself, but it's the unmitigated gall with which we embrace and revel in it that truly makes it a thing of sheer beauty...

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="TinselWolverine":ron952fw]If there wasn't Hollywood, who would produce The Office?

Do people still watch The Office?[/quote:ron952fw]

I do.

Red and Guilty said:
[quote="MI_Thumb":pes34dvg]

Do people still watch The Office?

I do.[/quote:pes34dvg]

And do you know what makes it possible for that to happen?

Hollywood.

That's what.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
[quote="Red and Guilty":9mbtdoe3]

I do.

And do you know what makes it possible for that to happen?

Hollywood.

That's what.[/quote:9mbtdoe3]

I could live without it.

The Oscars needs a good controversy like Sacheen Littlefeather accepting an boycotting Marlon Brando's Oscar in protest, or George C. Scott rejecting his award.

Back