Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Look at this record

It's an amazing stat, but something I also find completely unacceptable. Guys have to step up more when Dats is out of the lineup. Not sure how non-Dats lines are so out of sync that they are also negatively affected, doesn't make sense to me.

Oh well, they won't lose every game Dats is not playing. Look for Babs to get them refocused after losing 3 straight. This is also why, tho I have great respect for Lids, I do question the current captain's - and the As as well - leadership skills. Not that a Stevie Y team never lost 3 straight, just don't recall such a skewed stat when one player was out during Stevie's reign.

The other night against the canucks the best two lines all night were the 3 and 4. Helm, abs, and miller dominated that game. So I wouldnt say that his absence screws up the other lines but it does mess up the special teams. Penalty kill played well but with the man advantage nobody was moving the puck. They need his creativeness.

zyxt9 said:
It's an amazing stat, but something I also find completely unacceptable. Guys have to step up more when Dats is out of the lineup. Not sure how non-Dats lines are so out of sync that they are also negatively affected, doesn't make sense to me.

Oh well, they won't lose every game Dats is not playing. Look for Babs to get them refocused after losing 3 straight. This is also why, tho I have great respect for Lids, I do question the current captain's - and the As as well - leadership skills. Not that a Stevie Y team never lost 3 straight, just don't recall such a skewed stat when one player was out during Stevie's reign.

I agree with you totally

Back