Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

B1G Champs

greenandwhite95

Who would have thought at the beginning of the year we would be saying this. I am so proud of this team and what they have accomplished. As Izzy said, the first milestone has been reached, now they got more work to do. I am gaining more and more faith in this team to make a run for another NC.

Go Green.

When you think about what we lost from last year: Summers, Lucas, Lucious, Allen, Sherman, Roe, that is a great accomplishment. This is a great coaching job by Izzo and this team deserves all the praise they are getting. 24-5 against one of the top 3 toughest schedules in the country.

We've secured the #1 seed in the B1G Tourney based on the tie breaker, now lets win 1 of the last 2 and win it outright. This team deserves it, they've battled all year and if not for a couple last second missed could easily be 15-1 in B1G play right now. They are fun to watch right now. They lead the league in defensive FG%, rebounding margin, and FG%, that's a dominant team in B1G play. We don't have many great shooters, but Izzo has this team taking great shots, there are almost no bad shots taken by MSU game after game.

GO GREEN!!! Win it outright, and get a #1 seed.

This team kind of resembles UCONN of last year. No one expected them to do shit, not ranked, and they end up having a magical year. I hope it ends the same way for us this year :)

After they started out 0-2, I was just hoping they would make the tournament. I am glad they came together as a team, now time to make a run to the final 4.

As a Michigan fan, I'm not surprised at all with Sparty winning the B1G. Izzo squeezes every last bit from his team year in and year out. He should be up for Coach of the Year, if not winning it outright.

Indiana played great and deserved to win. We were flat, but you cannot take anything away from IU, that was a great performance, they were more aggressive and made some tough tough shots.

johnny2x2x said:
Indiana played great and deserved to win. We were flat, but you cannot take anything away from IU, that was a great performance, they were more aggressive and made some tough tough shots.

Indiana is just a really tough team in bloomingshit. If you can do me a favor and have the guys take naps during the Ohio game?

Great start to the game today. OSU cannot match our energy yet and we are running them off the floor so far up 13 early.

So far they're playing well. Just glad the S. Illinois game is over. I am trying to watch the Wings also.

Come on guys, bring this home for my buddy Lance. He's watching somewhere.

Back