Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

older women you have/had a crush on

Michchamp

Inspired by GoBlueInAtlanta's posting of Raquel Welch:

Wendy Malick

Raquel Welch

Maura Tierney

Madeleine Stowe

Diane Lane.

Ever since I saw her as Cherry Valance......Unfaithful was a great role for her too, mostly because of getting to see her fantastic tits and ass.

There's 25 year gap between Raquel Welch and Maura Tierney.

That's a whole generation between "older" and "older."

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]There's 25 year gap between Raquel Welch and Maura Tierney.

That's a whole generation between "older" and "older."

true.

I guess I meant it as "women older than you..."

both are older than me.

Madeleine Stowe's real husband once played Wendy Malik's TV husband on HBO's Dream On.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Madeleine Stowe's real husband once played Wendy Malik's TV husband on HBO's Dream On.

what are your thoughts on Wendy & Madeleine?

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Madeleine Stowe's real husband once played Wendy Malik's TV husband on HBO's Dream On.

Are we playing 6 degrees of Bacon?

Cause if we are: (1)Wendy Malik's TV husband is Madeline Stowe's real husband, (2) Madeline Stowe played Tim Robbins wife in "Short Cuts", (3) Tim Robbins played Kevin Bacon's boyhood friend in Mystic River.

MichChamp02 said:
[color=#551A8B said:

what are your thoughts on Wendy & Madeleine?

Thanks for asking.

Madeleine Stowe is major hot.

Wendy Malik is pretty good too.

It's a little unusual I've never met Wendy; she's an animal activist (maybe more of a dog and cat activist), and I've met most of the celebrities who are animal activists (as you probably know she's the one on that commercial that Sarah McGlaughlin's You're in the Arms of the Angel is overplayed on that you love so much).

Most of the animal activists I know claim to know her.

Edit: I could be getting all of them commercials mixed up. Oh well.

ajudd2-sized.jpg

Wow, ya gotta put Julianna Moore on the list.

There was a scene where she was prepping for the Biden debate (obviously as Palin of course in Game Change) and she was wearing a Red Wings (40, Zetterberg) jersey. They showed her from the back in these llttle black shorts and man she looked hot!

Back