Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Party Down

dannydiggler

Anyone else dig this? Too bad it was on Starz and got no support.

Oh..

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

Didn't you prop the League? I won't be taking your advice on TV any longer :) .

Since we are pimping pay cable shows: Archer is the bomb.

Archer is bad ass. While im a tv junkie and do in fact have starz, I have absolutely no idea what party down is. Is it still on? If so when does it come on?

motown1958 said:
Archer is bad ass. While im a tv junkie and do in fact have starz, I have absolutely no idea what party down is. Is it still on? If so when does it come on?

No, it's not on anymore. They made two seasons and it's on netflix right now. Check it out if you're bored.

Diggler, started watching the show tonight and I have to tell you man this show is really funny. Thanks for telling me about this show.

So... I just went on netflix to watch this and it appears they've taken it off. MOTHERFUCKER

I'll check it out if it's on netflix. What's the premise? And yeah Archer rules glad I'm not the only one that thinks so.

cheeno said:
I'll check it out if it's on netflix. What's the premise? And yeah Archer rules glad I'm not the only one that thinks so.

Pretty sure they just took it off.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
cheeno said:

Pretty sure they just took it off.

Scratch that then.

Netflix's Starz partnership expired today. God damn, now i have to use up more hard drive space.

Fortunately i have starz on demand and am able to get the two seasons. I cant believe that Netflix and starz ended the partnership. Thats pretty lame.

Back