Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gary Harris game winner

johnny2x2x

Yeah it was a nice shot. It made ESPN's top play of the day!!!!.. I hate they way most high schools all over the country set up their districts/sectional's or opening round game. IT happens all the time in districts in Michigan too. I hate it... i have been a advocate of seeding teams.. It would not be that hard to do... GR3's team was 18-2 and they had to play a 17-3 team yesterday.. Won by 10 but it is a shame that those were the two best teams in that Sectional....

They played each other at the beginning of the season and Harris's Hamilton team beat GR3's Lake Central 79-64. Both teams hare having stellar seasons. After tonight Hamilton Southeastern is now 21-2 after avenging a earlier season loss tonight by the buzzer beater. They now get a 13-9 team they beat by 18 next... GR3's team is now 19-2 and get to play a 10-10 East Chicago Central.. They played a four weeks ago at East and only won 60-59....Anyway here is the link i used.

http://indianahsbasketball.homestead.com/files/boysteams.htm

Back