Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL SEASON OPENER Sept 5th

lions2011

on a Weds night first time since the 1940's.

New York Giants vs ?

Why the Packers? I'm thinking the team that actually got to the NFC title game, San Francisco. Who wants GB again? That could be a great matchup, NYG vs SF.

Edit: I forgot that's a road game for NY and I guess the SB champ gets a home game, eh?

:)

They should change that up so I don't have to see a team 2 years in a row. If the NYG go 1-15 this season they get next years game?

they host the Saints also , and Giants Cowboys is always a big game.

I agree with above. I don't want the Packers but they were the previous Super Bowl winners, went 15-1, can light up the score board, and have a national fan base. That's how the NFL rolls.

Giants-Redskins with Peyton/Reggie Wayne's first game for the skins would be awesome.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Yeah fuck those shitty packers!

Nothing to do with how good they are, of course you missed that point, I just want to see a different team. Even if its the hated Cowboys.

Dont think they'd make the saints be that team 2 yrs in a row....could be though.

So you'd rather it be the cowboys, a team they play twice every year?

But you don't want the packers because they played last year.

I guess lol. I can't understand not wanting to see packers, they played twice.

But id pick steelers or ravens, good d vs good d.

Or a team like lions or pats. Good d vs good o

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I guess lol. I can't understand not wanting to see packers, they played twice.

But id pick steelers or ravens, good d vs good d.

Or a team like lions or pats. Good d vs good o

That's fine too, just someone different.

Back