Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Big Ten rankings: No. 9, Kirk Cousins

JScottWriter

B.J. Cunningham was ranked 14th in this countdown. Cousins had a great year and this is about were he should have been ranked. I wish he would have played better in the 2 losses but nobody on the team played well in those games.

No knock on Cousins, but I see BJ having a better chance at success in the Pro's. I see Cousins being a back up, but you never know. He has talent and smarts, so maybe, just maybe proves me wrong.

I see BJ turning into an NFL starter. He impressed the hell out of me the last two seasons and I think he will impress on the next level, if given the chance. I don't see him turning into Thomas, who does have a SB ring, but has been pretty much a flop at the same position. Mark my words, BJ will be a good NFL receiver. I'm thinking in comparison to Mason.

I agree, he reminds me of Mason. He made a ton of big plays on play-action but he was also great at making that catch on cruical 3rd downs.

JScottWriter said:
I agree, he reminds me of Mason. He made a ton of big plays on play-action but he was also great at making that catch on cruical 3rd downs.

When I look back on some of his catches this year, how he made them and when he made them just makes me believe he is the real deal. I would really be shocked if he wasn't drafted.

I have seen him projected from 4-7 rd. I think if some team picked him up in the 5th it would be a steal. His 40 time is what's killing his draft stock.

JScottWriter said:
I have seen him projected from 4-7 rd. I think if some team picked him up in the 5th it would be a steal. His 40 time is what's killing his draft stock.

Same happened with White. He got his chance with Indy and looked good until he got hurt. Back injuries are a bitch.

Back