Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I Might Start Listening to Rush Limbaugh

tinselwolverine

...if he keeps on saying funny shit like he said about the contraceptives for sex video deal he came up with that I'm hearing about.

Now that is some funny shit!!!

SLICK said:
calling the chick testifying before congress a "slut".....

He called her a slut?

I didn't hear about that; that's funny too!

He makes some off-the-wall comparison to stumping for contraception being equated with wanting to be paid for having sex. Ergo . . .

He's an entertainer , its what he is paid to do...but he does go over the top sometimes.

this time he actually hurt the party with that comment...I mean being a Repub holding office you're going to have to condemn what he said or feel the wrath of every woman in your district.

My only memory of Rush was his time as a sports analyst. The talking point that cost him his career was actually valid... that the "new" breed of "athletic" (black) quarterback was way over hyped, but in a league with Aaron Brooks and Quincy Carter (even picking Culpepper he would have eventually been proven right) he picks Donovan McNabb who is a legitimate top QB with a proven track record.

Hey, Ed Schultz not too long ago called that one conservative radio talk show chick a slut, or a right wing slut, or something...

What's that chick's name again?

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Hey, Ed Schultz not too long ago called that one conservative radio talk show chick a slut, or a right wing slut, or something...

What's that chick's name again?

oh they got windbags on both sides....left and right.

Didn't Imus call some basketball team something similar not too long ago?

. . . almost ended his career.

KAWDUP said:
Didn't Imus call some basketball team something similar not too long ago?

. . . almost ended his career.

ya a mostly black female team....he called them Nappy Headed.

SLICK said:
He's an entertainer , its what he is paid to do...but he does go over the top sometimes.

this time he actually hurt the party with that comment...I mean being a Repub holding office you're going to have to condemn what he said or feel the wrath of every woman in your district.

So Bill Maher's comments over the years is ok..the same guy holding a press conference to donate $1 Mill to Obama...wonder if Barry is going to give it back.....NOT

She is a slut...what nerve asking to pay for her sex protection....definition...a slut

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

So Bill Maher's comments over the years is ok..the same guy holding a press conference to donate $1 Mill to Obama...wonder if Barry is going to give it back.....NOT

She is a slut...what nerve asking to pay for her sex protection....definition...a slut

Press Confrence ? he was performing when he announced it.

he didnt give it to Obama , he gave it to his Super Pac...big difference.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

big difference, lol...Obama's pac...duh...no difference

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

sure there is...Obama has zero control or input over his Super Pac

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

Its for his benefit. He needs to step up and ask for it to be returned. BTW, Obama calls the slut

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

Its for his benefit. He needs to step up and ask for it to be returned. BTW, Obama calls the slut

did Newt return the 10 million Sheldon Adelson gave him ?

Back