Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LOL@ the 49ers

Jason LaConfora was all over his nuts last week. Talkin about how he can throw 70 yards in the air still.

Yeah, so can Jamarcus Russel.

Yeah I was laughing at him on Twitter last week about it. The guy stunk for the Lions and in the UFL and they way they talk about him he has a chance to be an all pro.

Lions fans really don't have the right to LOL at any other team...except maybe the Bengals.

I dont care who you get to play behind that Oline they will be killed. Thats why they are bringing in the league tackling dummy. Thats what he was here.

motown1958 said:
I dont care who you get to play behind that Oline they will be killed. Thats why they are bringing in the league tackling dummy. Thats what he was here.

tackling dummies don't get 2 year deals.....thats what Mayhew gave Chubby.

Yea that was a disaster. He is garbage. He couldnt even perform in the UFL. What a bunch of shananigans

tetra777 said:
Just doing due diligence after Alex Smith's horrid performance...

I wasn't impressed with Kapernick either. Yeah, i know he's a rookie but he looked like a scared rabbit out there.

Every time he got even a little pressure he started to take off. He had severe happy feet. A big difference between the pistol offense he can and a pro offense.

tomdalton22 said:
Lions fans really don't have the right to LOL at any other team...except maybe the Bengals.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off at any team looking to bring on trash from our dark ages

Now the next guy up is Josh 'tears of' McCown. Really LOL now.

McCown beat out Culpepper lol. Please don't tell me that Jeff Garcia was a consultant in this matter.

Back