Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chinese Connection

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
I've watched this tonight, one of many over the years and got me thinking what my favorite ending to movies were.

So Chinese Connection and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. I guess I like the wtf moments I'm going to die so why not endings even though Butch and Sundance didn't know what was awaiting them.

Anyone have any other favorites?

I don't know if it's one of my favorites, but I like movies that end with finality, but still leave you hanging.

Inception is a good example.

I don't like movies like that, eh. Great movie for 98% of the time and bam, it suddenly ends like what the hell. That bothers me, I'm like noooooooo.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I don't like movies like that, eh. Great movie for 98% of the time and bam, it suddenly ends like what the hell. That bothers me, I'm like noooooooo.

Conspiracy alert:

A friend once told me he thought that the whole movie was a dream after the part where Cobb (DiCraprio) tests the sedative and runs to the bathroom but before he can check his top totem it falls to the floor and he grabs it as someone comes in.

Basically that the rest of the time he was dreaming, because he never spun the top again until the end.

I don't know but I did like the movie. Not a DiCaprio fan but I did like this.

Back