Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dawson Injury

mhughes0021

Living in SD i didnt get to watch too many of the games....but i always wondered why they didnt play more with both Payne and Nix on the floor at the same time. You think theyll move to this sort of bigger line up as a result of the Dawson injury? I think some of the bigger lineups theyll see in the NCAAs will call for that type of match up regardless.

IMO, losing Dawson is a back breaker. We have to change things up heading into the tourney. We lose a very productive player, who probably is our most talented ( Not best ) and replace him with Byrd, Kearney or Guana, who haven't exactly looked that great this year.

You never know with Izzo though. When Lucas went down 2 years ago in the Second Rd, the bearded midget took over and led us to a Final 4. Somebody has to step up and TRY to fill the void. Unfortunately, I'm not that entirely optimistic.

Back