Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How Many Guys Does Fluke Fuck?

tinselwolverine

I mean currently; I don't mean how many guys has she fucked in her life, because she's 30 years old, so she's probably fucked at least 8 guys in her life, what with her being the hot contraceptive advocate chick, and all that....

probably the same amount as your wife , mother or daughter in her future.

she's a somewhat attractive female law student. zero-to-one.

SLICK said:

You're actually bugged by this?

Doesn't seem very Canadian.

I mean, you come back with something about my wife, and my mother and my daughter in the future?

I've never done that to you...

I guess I didn't know Sandra Fluke was your cousin, or your sister.

Sorry man.

Asshole.

Fuckbrain.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
SLICK said:

You're actually bugged by this?

Doesn't seem very Canadian.

bugged ? it's an honest answer...you got a daughter in college ? if she is half decent looking I guarantee you she's getting railed 3 or 4 times a week.

and before ya got married you probably asked the wife how many before you...if she said 2 or 3 multiply that by 3...she didn't want ya to thinbk she was a slut , so she lied ;)

Right.

Well, we multiply by three by three, and they divide by three, that's been well documented in a fairly currently popular movie.

Just like your wife divided by three, and your mother probably got gang banged by a division of the Canadian navy before she married your dad.

She probably got a lot of cum on her face too.

Fuckhead.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Right.

Well, we multiply by three by three, and they divide by three, that's been well documented in a fairly currently popular movie.

Just like your wife divided by three, and your mother probably got gang banged by a division of the Canadian navy before she married your dad.

Fuckhead.

lol...obviously it bugged you

funny thing is , Rush probably had more sexual partners then the chick he labled a slut...seeing how the fat fucks on his 4th marriage

blah blah blah
I would have never said anything about any poster's wife, or mother or daughter.

Yeah it bugged me fuckhead.

SLICK said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Right.

Fuckhead.

funny thing is , Rush probably had more sexual partners then the chick he labled a slut...seeing how the fat fucks on his 4th marriage

With no kids...

Romneybot said:
SLICK said:

With no kids...

so someones paying for that birth control....either that or Chunky is firing blanks.

dont care who fucks who...but testifying in front of congress that you need money for your sex habit is down right embarrassing.

Lol, "sex habit"

Guess youre one of those guys that never gets laid and uses jesus as an excuse

You misunderstood me. Just curious what sort of human being doesn't have a "sex habit," as you implied Ms. Fluke was somehow abnormal in this regard.

That isn't the part that is abnormal Champ. If you don't know that one by now, I have to start questioning whether you are paying attention.

BTW I realize you were just picking apart an agument.

Nyah! Nyah! :*)

KAWDUP said:
That isn't the part that is abnormal Champ. If you don't know that one by now, I have to start questioning whether you are paying attention.

BTW I realize you were just picking apart an agument.

Nyah! Nyah! :*)

you and tsmith... two peas in a pod.

I'm just curious to know if this thread exists primarily because Tinsel was enjoying the alliteration.

Most probably.

. . . and it certainly got a rise out of chumpy. My day is complete.

Back