Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gary Harris named to USA junior team

is this the team that appling and hardaway were on last year? If so, mcGary has been invited too.

I looked up some of the old rosters and didn't see Appling or Hardaway on the previous rosters but Monroe and Knight were on them.

JScottWriter said:
I looked up some of the old rosters and didn't see Appling or Hardaway on the previous rosters but Monroe and Knight were on them.

yeah i just realized it was the FIBA u19 team that they were on last year, this is Nike.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
JScottWriter said:

yeah i just realized it was the FIBA u19 team that they were on last year, this is Nike.

Oh shit, my bad, I thought this was the same deal.

Yeah if this were the under 19 team, McGary wouldn't have qualified. He's almost 20 now. Harris is the youngest kid to make this team and wont turn 18 until next fall.

This kid is going to be a hell of an addition. Just think if we get Parker and Young the following year, man that would be sick.

Back