Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Limbaugh Hates Women lol

I think he may have realized that he's fucked himself, and is trying to really solidify and pander to the mysoginist portion of his audience; a significantly smaller yet more loyal portion of his audience.

Soon his only advertisers could be people who sell t-shirts with prints like this:

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]I think he may have realized that he's fucked himself, and is trying to really solidify and pander to the mysoginist portion of his audience; a significantly smaller yet more loyal portion of his audience.

Soon his only advertisers could be people who sell t-shirts with prints like this:

Dude, why would you say something like that after losing a bunch of sponsors because of the same type of remarks? Sure, he didn't call her a slut, but he just implied that women are too educated and shouldn't be...wtf?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="TinselWolverine":36kvo1c7]I think he may have realized that he's fucked himself, and is trying to really solidify and pander to the mysoginist portion of his audience; a significantly smaller yet more loyal portion of his audience.

Dude, why would you say something like that after losing a bunch of sponsors because of the same type of remarks? Sure, he didn't call her a slut, but he just implied that women are too educated and shouldn't be...wtf?[/quote:36kvo1c7]

Rush is having his "Tin Cup" moment.

Or would you might call it it his "Othellian," "Learian" or "Macbethian" moment.

And Champ, by the way I'm the most fuckin' Shakespearean poster on these boards.

Not whoever the fuck it was who posted about "after we've all shed our motrtal coil" or whatever the fuck it was over on the Davy Jones thread on the Music board, I mean, come on.

"Mortal coil," big fuckin' deal...

to bad Rush looks like Shrek....he coulda just did what Maher did and roll to HBO and say whatever the fuck he wants.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

Rush is having his Tin Cup moment.

HAHA nice reference, that cracked me up.

if he pisses off enough people, everyone will warm to his style eventually, and try to be his friend? (and buy more advertisements on his god-awful shitfest of a show?)

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

And Champ, by the way I'm the most fuckin' Shakespearean poster on these boards.

Not whoever the fuck it was who posted about "after we've all shed our motrtal coil" or whatever the fuck it was over on the Davy Jones thread on the Music board, I mean, come on.

hey, I don't know. You can be shakespearean too. I don't know that you're more shakespearean than that other guy, but who cares?

MichChamp02 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

hey, I don't know. You can be shakespearean too. I don't know that you're more shakespearean than that other guy, but who cares?

Well I was pretty much being tongue in cheek...but -

My undergrad degree is in English, and read and wrote about (obviously) a lot of Shakespeare at Michigan.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":fif37sb9]

Dude, why would you say something like that after losing a bunch of sponsors because of the same type of remarks? Sure, he didn't call her a slut, but he just implied that women are too educated and shouldn't be...wtf?

Rush is having his "Tin Cup" moment.

Or would you might call it it his "Othellian," "Learian" or "Macbethian" moment.

"Mortal coil," big fuckin' deal... [/quote:fif37sb9]

So just change your SN to Tinsel Shakespearian Wolverine if it bothers you that much, sorry that you got so butthurt over it, I don't fish here on the Proboards for complements or exalts, nor do I expect them.

In fact, all I have "on paper" is a HS diploma, no college level courses, no higher education, but for some strange reason, most of my nieces and nephews asked me to ghost-write their entrance essays that were required for admission to UM, ND, and Purdue.

I like that; maybe I'll change it for a while.

Or maybe I'll go with Tinsel Fucking Shakespearean Wolverine.

But why are you apologizing for an offense perpetrated against me by MichChamp?

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
MichChamp02 said:

My undergrad degree is in English, and read and wrote about (obviously) a lot of Shakespeare at Michigan.

I can't claim much in the way of being Shakesperean, but at Michigan, I did bite my thumb at my housemates when they deserved it.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]I like that; maybe I'll change it for a while.

ha, he only has a HS diploma, and he's dropping better lines from The Bard than you, Mr. Big Shot Michigan English B.A.

Red and Guilty said:
[quote="TinselWolverine":g6xf846d]

I can't claim much in the way of being Shakesperean, but at Michigan, I did bite my thumb at my housemates when they deserved it.[/quote:g6xf846d]

"Do you bite your thumb at me sir?"

"I do bite my thumb sir."

Man Chuck Lorre could kick Shakespeare's ass in writing.

MichChamp02 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]I like that; maybe I'll change it for a while.

ha, he only has a HS diploma, and he's dropping better lines from The Bard than you, Mr. Big Shot Michigan English B.A.

Oh that was him from that other board that you gave props to?

Oh.

I get it now.

Back