Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Racial breakdown of Rep primary voting

I was about to call bullshit until I saw that the poll was limited to Ohio.

Because I am sure Michael Steele voted in Virginia.

pretty tight in Ohio almost 90% of the vote in and Mittens is only up half a percentage point over Rooster.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
tsmith7559 said:
Blacks get ahead supporting dems...oopppsss

Well, Obama did anyway...

yep...blacks unemployment far higher under Barry than Bush...problem is the dropout rate in inner city is so high that they will never figure out they have been fucked by the libs......

With the burst of the housing bubble and the economic stagnation that started at the end of the Bush Administration unemployment is higher for everybody.

How much of that is is on Bush and how much of that can now be put on Obama depends who you asked.

I don't know that I believe a President McCain would have done things much differently than Obama.

Maybe we would have dropped a couple of bombs on Syria this morning.

The usual suspect conservative pundits - Limbaugh and Coulter and Mark Levin and such - were hating on McCain as it became apparent that he was gonna become the nominee.

They bitched about his position Anwar, they bitched that he had opposed the Bush tax cuts, they bitched about his position on cap and trade, and all the other liberal shit that McCain had been in favor of over the years.

Ann Coulter said that she was gonna vote for Clinton at one point.

Obviously she didn't get the chance.

They all kinda quieted down about that stuff regarding McCain during the general election, though, and just bitched about Obama being in favor of all those things instead.

Isn't that what's suppose to happen? Bitch about a bunch of stuff to the ones you don't want to win and they once there is only 1 left, against the other side, you bitch against the other side. Welcome to politics.

Back