Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Youth Movement?

af1991

I am getting more and more comfortable with our core of young players...that being Stuckey, Knight, and Monroe (throw in Jerebko too). Mr. Dumars did indeed make some questionable decisions concerning the finances of multiple deals, but I think as the crippling salaries (BG, CV) fall off the books in the next few years, we are going to have a solid rotation of young players to build around.

The way Stuckey has been playing has been key to this team starting to come around. If he can keep it up I will be fully sold on a core of Knight, Stuckey, Moose, and whoever we draft this year.

Back