Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ESPN Board

abevigoda

was just on the lions espn board... they are no longer taking it down on aug 15... it's now sept 1

what do you guys think... will they change their mind again and keep it up permanently?

no. i think they've gone too far with this new forum system and put in too much time to abandon it.

When the new one started they moved that a week back as well. No biggie. Keep or not, this is my home.

I've always found it funny, the current ESPN board is fairly primitive compared to other message boards out there and half the features don't even work...yet we all want it to stay the same for some inexplicable reason.

I'm almost hoping they keep the new format, because I prefer this board. All the Detroit sports boards are easily accessible, you can see the latest post in each one, and we have off-topic boards so the sports boards don't get cluttered up, plus there's less restrictions (language, pictures, etc....it got to the point where ESPN had words banned that didn't even make sense and posting pictures of team logos or pro players was forbidden). Not to mention the mods here aren't mysterious and actually think for themselves, not deleting everything that gets reported.

I like the upper management of this board
grin.png

I like this board. I check the other but I havnt posted in a while. I still miss the trolls...Kinda lol

I prefer this board over the old or new espn boards. so they can do whatever they want and as long as this one is up and has people I will be here.

This board is a lot of fun... I am hooked on Monster new bard...

Won't have to register a new nickname every 6 months because I can't learn to watch my fucking mouth.

The Mad Bomber said:
Won't have to register a new nickname every 6 months because I can't learn to watch my fucking mouth.

Afuckingmen brother

Won't be getting posts deleted for posting links, no more getting banned for telling some troll to go brush his tooth and get ready for his date with his sister-mom, no more Dice Dominatrix... what's so appealing about ESPN?

I, for one, am not going to miss the boards too much...

I really wanted Michael Bolton in a pirate hat as my avatar...

They probably won't even take the boards down. This is about the 5th time I heard of them supposedly shutting the old boards down over there. Anyways all the restrictions over there are terrible. I like this board muuuuuuuuuch better.

Back