Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I'm Back!

kgdetroit

After a long hiatus from the books due to having a new baby, taking classes, working, etc. I'm ready to get back to chasing the dough. Since the last post is from before the Super Bowl, I might be the only one hitting up college hoops but here goes:

Umass/Temple: Over 151.5
Iowa +11 @ MSU
Indiana -2 @ Wisconsin (got a shitty line last night, expected it to move the other way so I jumped, down to -1 now.)

Will have a few more later.

kg! Good to see you. I've actually been wagering all along it just seemed like I was talking to myself so I stopped posting picks.

Welp, I should be around for a while so let's kill these tourneys! How have these razor sharp lines of late been treating you?

Leaning NCSt @ UVA -3

Adding Maryland +15.5. Also pulled the trigger on UVA -3. Probably all for the early games.

I've got UNC/Maryland over 152 and UNC -15.

I was extremely hot up until Wednesday when I shit the bed...Late last night things started to improve slightly. I'm hoping it's the beginning of another upswing in my favor...

Ha that's the way it seems to go with me too... up then down, no consistency.

By the way, yikes! Got some work to do in these 2nd halfs cuz I'm getting my ass handed to me so far.

UK -17. I said I was done for the early ones. I lied.

Good lord can't catch a break, 0-3 to start. Looking like it could be 0-4 unless Kentucky gets their shit in gear. UNC wins by 16 and I had the Terps at +15.5. The Spartans clown the Hawkeyes and probably woulda beaten the Pistons today. Lovely.

Fade away!

Alright screw it, I'm all in today. Down 3 Units but getting it back and then some:

Hampton @ Bethune Cookman +1.5
Bama +4 @ Fla (2.5 Unit play)
Parlay: Bama +4, Under 128 (1/2 Unit Play)
Parlay: St. Bonaventure +2, Under 135 (1/2 Unit Play)

Gotta give you props for putting it out there kg but man this is bad.

Hopefully Indiana gets it done for both of us...got 'em -1. Yeah I lucked out on UNC...both on the spread and the over. Those fuckers were bricking free throws down the stretch I thought I was done there for sure. The upswing continues...let's hope it stays that way...

Shit I'd have had better luck throwing darts at the wall so far today. Have faith though brother, still a long day ahead and I'm feeling pretty damn good about the last picks I posted. Get it back to even this afternoon and hammer these games tonight and its all good!

Still, would have liked to have a better showing for my first few posted picks in a while lol.

BTW Cheeno love the sig pic, UK is has and always will be my #1 team in college hoops.

kgdetroit said:
BTW Cheeno love the sig pic, UK is has and always will be my #1 team in college hoops.

Big fan of Davis and I am hoping the Pistons somehow land him, however unlikely that may be. I'll be rooting for you/keeping up with your picks on the ESPN scoreboard this afternoon. GL kg.

cheeno said:
kgdetroit said:

Big fan of Davis and I am hoping the Pistons somehow land him, however unlikely that may be. I'll be rooting for you/keeping up with your picks on the ESPN scoreboard this afternoon. GL kg.

Much appreciated, let's see if I can get my ass out of this early hole!

I can only surmise that today is the result of the gambling gods bending me over because I was gifted about 5 miracles in 3 seconds to hit big with ND last night.

Ha USF was the only game I lost last night during my big turnaround back to the good.

Briefly looking over things I'm digging San Diego State (even though they burnt me yesterday) and old faithful aka Long Beach.

I swear man I am having the worst run of my gambling career today, 0 for 7 to start the day. I'm hoping my Bama plays hit, that'll help me out quite a bit.

Like that Long Beach play a lot, I'll be back later with some more losing picks for tonight ha ha.

Long Beach has made me a lot of money this season and last...Casper Ware is sick. I'll start posting picks again....I have no idea if people were even reading my posts after you and Ron Swanson disappeared. Great to have you back, good luck, and don't chase lost money!!!

I was rooting for them to miss those free throws for you kg...at least 'Bama still covered. Helps to get you back on track a bit.

I'm looking at Michigan and Cincy in the next batch of games....definitely the Beach later. Hopefully I can post my late night picks, but I'll be out so we'll see, for now:

Michigan -6
Cincy +8
The Beach -13

That was huge for me since I played it quite a bit bigger than usual. Thanks for the positive mojo!

Haven't looked too thoroughly at the evening card yet, just getting home from work. Right now I've got:

UM -5.5

Leaning:
Dayton +2.5
San Diego State/Colorado State over 135
Miami +3
Long Beach -13

Good luck with the Cinci pick, I like it I just don't have the balls to lay it down against Cuse after the raping I endured took today.

Back