Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Great comeback win tonight

biggunsbob

Down 3-2 with a five minutes left the Wings rally for a 4-3 win.... Helm is really playing so good but Zetterberg, and Fillppula have really played great since PD went down.... Great win...

Dang it, I forgot this game was on TV for me locally.

Why didn't you guys remind me?

Could somebody please remind me that Tuesday's and Wednesday's games are also on TV for me?

Thank you, I would appreciate that.

They looked awful, and were lucky to be against a team that is playing worse. 15 shots for the Red Wings? Wow.

Being without the 6 (?) regulars, including 3 stars, takes its toll, but they should be a little better. I agree that Z, Fill and Hudler line was great. Does anyone else think Franzen looks disinterested lately?

franzen had a nice assist to helm on that go ahead late goal that won the game for the wings.

he's just a streaky player, that's how he has always been.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Dang it, I forgot this game was on TV for me locally.

Could somebody please remind me that Tuesday's and Wednesday's games are also on TV for me?

Tinsel, don't forget to watch or record the games!!!

U r most welcome sir!

xer0 said:
franzen had a nice assist to helm on that go ahead late goal that won the game for the wings.

he's just a streaky player, that's how he has always been.

That pass was a wing of beauty..

zyxt9 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Dang it, I forgot this game was on TV for me locally.

Tinsel, don't forget to watch or record the games!!!

U r most welcome sir!

Again, much thanks.

What days are those games again?

Back