Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game Change

lions2011

Just watched it on HBO....my god did they make Palin look like a fucking moron.

elrod said:
Probably didn't have to try hard.

lol...ya we all pretty much knew she didn't have a clue...but they really trashed her in the movie.

SLICK said:
elrod said:
Probably didn't have to try hard.

lol...ya we all pretty much knew she didn't have a clue...but they really trashed her in the movie.

what would expect...they have trashed her and the family from day 1

All them actors who played them celebrity pundits - like Jack Cafferty and Wolfe Blitzer and Sean Hannity and such - well, they looked and sounded just like them, it was amaziing!

SLICK said:
Just watched it on HBO....my god did they make Palin look like a fucking moron.

I imagine that was the entire rationale from the beginning. Probably printed on every call sheet of the production and was the first sentence of the initial treatment.

What of the book? Is it any different?

It's also amazing how much Tina Fay looks and sounds like Sarah Palin in the movie...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]It's also amazing how much Tina Fay looks and sounds like Sarah Palin in the movie...

She is amazing. I hear that Julianne Moore is going to play Tina Fey playing Sarah Palin in the remake of the SNL sketch where Sarah Palin is opposite Tina Fey when they do that Home Shopping skit.

smayschmouthfootball said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]It's also amazing how much Tina Fay looks and sounds like Sarah Palin in the movie...

She is amazing. I hear that Julianne Moore is going to play Tina Fey playing Sarah Palin in the remake of the SNL sketch where Sarah Palin is opposite Tina Fey when they do that Home Shopping skit.

Now THAT I would pay for subscription cable television to see.

But who is going to play Palin?

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

Now THAT I would pay for subscription cable television to see.

But who is going to play Palin?

Adam Sanberg...just like he did last night on SNL.

Any mention of Glen Rice destroying that vagina?

Cause, you know he just wrecked that shit.

MI_Thumb said:
Any mention of Glen Rice destroying that vagina?

Cause, you know he just wrecked that shit.

Julianna Moore showed that stuff once in a Robert Altman flick.

The carpet matches the drapes, too.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]You mean Hollywood made a Republican look bad? Noooooooo.

Well usually it's Republicans making Republicans look bad.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":lzwsph9p]You mean Hollywood made a Republican look bad? Noooooooo.

Well usually it's Republicans making Republicans look bad.[/quote:lzwsph9p]

Well, John McCain, who, before he had achieved his party's nomination for president had been every liberal's favorite Republican for years, made himself look pretty bad with the Palin selection.

I remember I was pretty disappointed.

i really hope the part about Palin thinking the Queen was the leader of England was made up. My God, even a child could tell her she was a moron for that.

Well I was waiting for one o' yas to come up with the most obvious line ever, but since none o' yas did, let me say...

that throughout the film, Julianne Moore, in her portrayal was seriously...

Nailin' Palin!!!!!

YART, YART, YART, YART, YART, YART, YART, YART!!!

[color=#551A8B said:

THAT would be awesome.

Back