Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jon Stinchcomb

He's a veteran that really could help this team with all of our O-line injuries. He's obviously not at the level that he used to be, but he has played both tackle spots and can play guard. He is the odd man out with his contract situation and 2 younger guys that are coming into their prime. It doesn't mean that he is terrible or washed up or whatever you said. It wouldn't be a terrible move to bring him in.

I didn't say he was terrible...he's at the Jon Jansen point of his career. If they want to bring him in for depth to replace a Ugoh for example, fine.

abevigoda said:
Jon Stinchcomb anybody?... Saints released today....

Don't become the new michiganalex, I was hoping we would never have to read his posts again (though his whining was quite hilarious at times).

tonyballs said:
He's done.

Tony, stop posting and sign into yahoo and join the league! lol, i need to post for the last spot once you sign up
tongue.png

Back