Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fab Melo to miss Tourney

johnny2x2x

Syracuse star Fab Melo is suspended for the rest of the year. Ouch.

Man, OSU is the #2 seed in that bracket and they just got a huge gift.

Refs handing them the win in round 1 so far. Guess they feel bad.

That was a robbery, the worst officiating I can ever remember watching, just terrible. The whole 2nd half there were some bad calls, but the end of the game was unreal. It honestly makes you wonder, that crew should not work another game ion the Tourney.

People are going to focus on a couple calls, but there were a dozen bad no calls where Syracuse fouled or traveled in the 2nd half alone. It was ridiculous, that's the way officials can decide a game, not by the calls they make, but by the calls they don't make. Cuse was mugging the UNCA players and the whistle was put away. Cuse also got away with several blatant travels, one time the guy took like 2 steps, then a hop, the another step to get his shot, it looked like my 5 year old niece playing basketball. Another time a Cuse player switched pivot feet at the top of the key and then moved that second pivot foot too. The missed goal tending was a no brainer, an easy call. A UNCA player got hit in the face on a layup clearly with no call. There was hacking and fouling going on and Cuse wasn't getting whistled for it while UNCA was getting ticky tack fouls left and right.

The NCAA may say something about those 1 or 2 calls every one is up in arms about, but that will just be an effort to take the focus off the dozen or so awful awful no calls that went Syracuse's way. That was a travesty!!! Worst refereeing I have ever seen. UNC Ashville won that game IMO.

Back