Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Santorum Says Fox News In The Tank For Mittens

lions2011

say's Fox is biased towards Mittens...lol

a conservative calling out a conservative network...Woooooo !!!

Rick used to be employed by Fox and Murdoch already basically endorse him on Twitter.

Its sad he really believes he has a chance. If he were smarter, he'd know not to bash fox. Thats biting the hand that feeds you. Hes going to be working there again in a couple months anyway.

I'm surprised this wasn't Newt...

Ron Paul vs the world
Santorum vs the educated
Newt vs the media
Romney vs himself

Romney got his ass kicked in alabama in mississippi. Surprisingly Gingrich was smoked as well and Santorum won lol. Why gingrich stays in at this point would baffle me (other than his glorified book tour). Women of all people helped Santorum to the win....42% of them voting for him. Mitts in trouble. Gingrich is toast.

I don't think Mittens is in trouble, he still has a huge delegate lead, and I don't think anyone seriously thought he had a chance in Alabama or Mississippi.

If Ron Paul stays in long enough to grab Texas, Ricky is finished. Santorum literally has no chance without Texas, and even still if Romney lands NY and CA....

Then all the bible belters will have to decide between Mormon and Muslim.

mhughes0021 said:
Romney got his ass kicked in alabama in mississippi. Surprisingly Gingrich was smoked as well and Santorum won lol. Why gingrich stays in at this point would baffle me (other than his glorified book tour). Women of all people helped Santorum to the win....42% of them voting for him. Mitts in trouble. Gingrich is toast.

Ego

"Orientated", LOL! gotta love when they pretend to be intelligent.

Back