Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

HBO's Luck canceled

So crate up the dead horses and ship them to Canada, they eat that shit up there.

I bet Slick's munching a horse-burger right now.

Shut a massive production down cause of a couple horsies croaked?

Hell, think of all the old cowboy movies and stuff that showed cattle, all of em were probably steaks before the first showing of the films.

MI_Thumb said:
So crate up the dead horses and ship them to Canada, they eat that shit up there.

I bet Slick's munching a horse-burger right now.

Shut a massive production down cause of a couple horsies croaked?

Hell, think of all the old cowboy movies and stuff that showed cattle, all of em were probably steaks before the first showing of the films.

Nah we just ship it back to you and overseas....I'd check your meat before you eat...lol

http://technorati.com/lifestyle/article/obama-legalizes-horse-slaughter-for-human/

Last show of the season. Repeated later and on Demand.

Last edited:
Back