Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CBS Reveals Series Renewals for 2012-2013 Season

Well, they have NCIS and How I Met Your Mother -- 2 worthy shows. Sure beats the junk that ABC has. They haven't had a good show in decades.

Seems like the same as what's on now without the overdone, overtired CSI Miami, I mean, how many times can 1 guys always show up and the end to save the day, David Caruso has an ego that would rival Brandon Inge.

I hope they both get cancelled this year.

Anyone going to watch that new series that came on after Idol - Touch I think it was?

Seemed like a well thought out pilot. I wonder if the writers can keep it up.

Need to look up if Glover is still going to be in it, and whether his role gets any bigger or not.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys0cmMiW6bI&feature=relmfu

Can't get enough of Don Rickles.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Well, they have NCIS and How I Met Your Mother -- 2 worthy shows. Sure beats the junk that ABC has. They haven't had a good show in decades.

I like Modern Family
laugh.png

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Well, they have NCIS and How I Met Your Mother -- 2 worthy shows. Sure beats the junk that ABC has. They haven't had a good show in decades.

I like Modern Family
laugh.png

I like the one after it with Elisha Cuthbert, only because she's half naked a lot.

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:

I like Modern Family
laugh.png

Meh.. The only reason I periodically tune in is for those rockin tits. Their writers have turned into hacks.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":6zfaod9w]

I like the one after it with Elisha Cuthbert, only because she's half naked a lot.

Haven't heard of it.. Whats it called?[/quote:6zfaod9w]

Had to look it up lol, Happy Endings

[flash=350,287:6zfaod9w]http://www.youtube.com/v/qC5ekeMa7Z4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:6zfaod9w]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else