Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Manning works out for the 9ers

cheeno

Workout and physical. 9ers now dark horse team for Manning's services. Instant Super Bowl contender, but would meet with Eli in season and potentially playoffs.

SLICK said:
he wants to win then SF would be a no brainer for the tard.

As someone who sports a Manningesque forehead, I'm a little insulted.

SLICK said:
he wants to win then SF would be a no brainer for the tard.

Tard? Lol. I still don't think he wants to compete with Eli..

Im just sick of it...the fucking NFL network follows him around like he's the Pope....Favre needs to put a bee in someones bonnet about a comeback and upstage Gomer.

yeah, the 49ers would be the instant favorite to win it all.

They'd still want to get a WR or two though. They just lost Morgan.

I knew Harbaugh was full of shit when he said Smith was "his guy".

tonyballs said:
I knew Harbaugh was full of shit when he said Smith was "his guy".

Smith was his guy, Tebow was Denver's guy, Kolb was Arizona's big contract guy and Hasslebeck was the Titans guy until Locker was the guy. Its very funny.

SF has no weaknesses if they sing Manning....NONE. Not sure they have the $$ though

tsmith7559 said:
SF has no weaknesses if they sing Manning....NONE. Not sure they have the $$ though

they're fine with cap.....

[b:ef6pudpp]
Based on the remaining cap space as of Thursday, the teams left in the Peyton chase have more than enough room to sign the former Colts quarterback to the five-year, $90 million contract he reportedly wants.

(Good thing it

I just wonder if him and Harbaugh could co-exist

Didn't the Colts basically dump him off to the Ravens to clear the way for Peyton to come in as the starter?

Be sorta like if in 16 years (or whatever) if the Colts dumped Andrew Luck and he went and worked out for a team that Peyton was the head coach of.

They would for sure be immediate favorites to win tho...

I'm sure there's not one day that goes by where Harbaugh doesn't think about that ;-}

Back