Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Morley-Stanwood 61 Liggett 57 Final Class C

biggunsbob

Grosse Pointe Woods University Liggett 23-4
Morley-Stanwood 27-0

I am thinking that the top team plays a lot tougher competition But I do kno... MS is a good team every year and normally they bow out a few rounds ago.. The finally got over the hurdle and i think they have a girl going to Toledo... Anyway this is a pick-em game.. But I am rooting for the undefeated season.

MS 18 Liggett 13 after one. Up and down wild quarter. Both teams looked gassed already...LOL

MS 33 Liggett 27 halftime... Only reason it is this close is one player for Liggett.. I think she has like 16 of their 27 points Man she has range.... MS is the bigger team and both teams like to run...Again whoever has the most left in the tank may pull it out.. Both teams are really tired..

Liggett 46 MS 45 after three... Madison Ritosvski for Liggett has 31 points and her sister has 10 for Liggett. Holy WOW what a performance..

SHE now has 40!!!!! And I just found out She is going to Michigan next year !!!!!!!!!!

But she appears out of gas right now

She ended with 42 points but was out of gas the last 4 minutes... Down two she had a shot to tie or win but had no legs left... I thought she should have just pulled up for a three... Give MS credit they finally doubled her a bit the last 4 minutes... She had no help other then her sister who had around 10... What a performance in a losing effort....

Liggett falls to 23-5
MS improves to 28-0

Great game!!!!

Back