Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wings @ Sharks

biggunsbob

Lost 3-2 in ot... I hate that building... VF gets hauled down in ot and there is no call and Howard gets mugged on the other end and the Shark's beat us again... I will take the point but this loss means we will have a losing record on the road this season...

Maybe Abdelkader needs to get his fat ass off his goaltender so he can make a save. Up until that point it was a much better played game than others lately. Coulda been a 3-2 win in reg but for White's clanker on that last power play. One of the few times it woulda been better for Homer to get the heck out of the way. LOL.

cmlfactor said:
Maybe Abdelkader needs to get his fat ass off his goaltender so he can make a save. Up until that point it was a much better played game than others lately. Coulda been a 3-2 win in reg but for White's clanker on that last power play. One of the few times it woulda been better for Homer to get the heck out of the way. LOL.

Yup I agree... All of a sudden Justin has become a liability on the ice the last month... Weird..

Back