Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Flynn to seattle.

must of got a better deal than the dolphins offered...thought he was a lock to the phins. Phins to go with Tannehill or do they grab Alex Smith....Smith would be an awful move imo for that team.

I hope the 'Phins get Smith and SF loses Manning and SF has to go Tavaris Jackson or something.

3 years for 26 million...10 million guaranteed. Not too shabby for a guy who has played in 2 1/2 career games.

He'll be banging groceries in 2013. Personally, I think Webb from the Vikings would make a better QB.

Every Qb that goes to SEA gets a good contract then turns to shit. Flynn wont be any different.

Yeah Matt Hasselbeck was terrible lol

And who are all these qbs youre talking about. Hasselbeck has been there for forever

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Yeah Matt Hasselbeck was terrible lol

And who are all these qbs youre talking about. Hasselbeck has been there for forever

hasselbeck hasnt been there for years....drugs are bad dude.

whitehurst got a big contract and at that point never started a game....hes gone already. TJ got a contract and is being replaced already. And Flynn is going to suck in that shitty offense....thats 4 different starting qbs in a matter of 3 years....not good.

You don't have to root for Flynn anymore, he's no longer in GB, lol. Answer to your question, did you not see Detroit's D get blasted the last quarter of the season. Flynn benefitted from that, Flynn stinks.

He put up bigger numbers than brees did the next week. Not saying he's anywhere near brees in talent.

And I don't defend him because he was a packer lol, I just think he can succeed.

With Flynn signing, I wonder who that leaves for the phins. Talk about being left out in the cold.

Signing a QB for three years based on a one-game rampage versus a bad defense is no way to build a franchise.

smayschmouthfootball said:
Signing a QB for three years based on a one-game rampage versus a bad defense is no way to build a franchise.

True but they signed him cheap enough that they can 86 him or draft a rookie without much financial repercussion. Arizona are the ones who really messed up if Kolb doesn't pan out.

cheeno said:
smayschmouthfootball said:

True but they signed him cheap enough that they can 86 him or draft a rookie without much financial repercussion. Arizona are the ones who really messed up if Kolb doesn't pan out.

Yes, but still the recent "I don't play much but then have some success on a good team and sign with a lesser team making big bucks" hasn't been working. Cassell, Kolb etc. I think Seattle got desperate or their dumb as shit.

And Maize, Joe Webb torched us too should he get big bucks?

Flynn has played more than one time.

And Webb didn't come close to the same numbers

70 of his 132 career attempts have came against the Detroit Lions.

basically Flynns played 1 1/2 games vs the Lions and 1 full game vs the Patriots in his career.

Back