Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Helm goes down

This team just can't stay healthy in the last half of seasons... Just very frustrating Helm was playing so good.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]This team just can't stay healthy in the last half of seasons... Just very frustrating Helm was playing so good.

I remember the exact inverse a few seasons ago where key players were injured in December and January and they all came back in April.

smayschmouthfootball said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]This team just can't stay healthy in the last half of seasons... Just very frustrating Helm was playing so good.

I remember the exact inverse a few seasons ago where key players were injured in December and January and they all came back in April.

Well it seems like since the last Cup we won have had the back end problem.. I mean Zetterberg went down on the last game a year or two ago... Heck no JF either tonight... Jesus it never seems to end..

Back