Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kellen Jones

Do I go for the karma point by answering Wesley from The Princess Bride? Or do I keep to myself that I know quotes from that movie? What if I'm wrong, and the answer is some one liner from a Bo press conference or John Wayne movie.

Oh screw it, Princess Bride.

bamf16 said:
Do I go for the karma point by answering Wesley from The Princess Bride? Or do I keep to myself that I know quotes from that movie? What if I'm wrong, and the answer is some one liner from a Bo press conference or John Wayne movie.

Oh screw it, Princess Bride.

Point to bamf, though technically Wesley was The Dread Pirate Roberts at that point.

You'll get no grief on this board for knowing The Princess Bride. You must have missed the mega quote thread that spread into many others a while back on the old board.

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
I really want to know what happened with that.

You think its more than just all of the high profile LB recruits we have coming in on the next class?

So was he actually kicked off and transfered to Oklahoma because he knew Hoke wasnt going to let him play for his off the field incident

From what I understand he didn't even enroll. That's why he's eligible to play this year for OK.

Back