Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tebow to play Broadway ?

lions2011

Tim Tebow - QB - Broncos

The New York Daily News and the Newark Star-Ledger report the Jets have "legitimate interest" in trading for Tim Tebow.
A source inside the organization tells beat writer Manish Mehta the Jets will be a "player in the Tebow race." Tebow's selling points are two-fold in the Jets' eyes: He could be a great influence on a locker room that had grown poisonous last season, and new coordinator Tony Sparano has designs on utilizing Tebow in Wildcat formations. We now have a leader in the clubhouse for Tebow.

I hope so. And I'm not sure who'd be the best QB, Sanchez or Tebow or Stanton.

Jax or Miami seems like the safe bet. I would love to see the drama a NY signing would bring though.

What about the Lions? Heck, Stanton is gone and Hill has not signed yet.

You want to waste a pick on this guy? Btw, Hill has signed.

seriously if the Jets were a mess before lets add Tebow to the mix with Stanton. Is there a team with 3 less accurate QB's than those 3.

to the Jets for a 4th and 6th....and Denver sends a 7th also to NY

Back