Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lester Oliveros is the PTBNL

spockmaster

for the Delmon Young trade, per Jason Beck on twitter (among other places).

"So apparently the PTBNL was actually a PTBNT (player to be named Tuesday). Lester Oliveros goes from the #Tigers to the Twins."

Im super OK with that.

I'm more than fine with this. Some idiots on the radio were saying it was Turner and then some Twins fans were saying Smyly. Oliveros is actually slightly higher of a prospect than I had thought, but a fair price for a guy with the potential of Young. Glad we know this now.

I was never all that high on Oliveros. guys like him are a dime a dozen in our system; good fastball, high K rate, but little to no control.

edit: hahahaha, i love you bob. i just noticed the quote in your sig. i fuckin love aqua teen hunger force.

DD said yesterday "the ptbn was good". Company line but hell yeah. Oliveros will a career minor league.

this settles it. even if young never heats up again and continues to play crap defense, we still win this trade because its better than what we were getting from maggs and we paid nothing! whee

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]DD said yesterday "the ptbn was good". Company line but hell yeah. Oliveros will a career minor league.

Coming from the same guy that said the organization had 10 major league arms ready to come up, it's difficult to tell.

Spockmaster said:
I was never all that high on Oliveros. guys like him are a dime a dozen in our system; good fastball, high K rate, but little to no control.

edit: hahahaha, i love you bob. i just noticed the quote in your sig. i fuckin love aqua teen hunger force.

Thanks... Right back at you Dude!!!!!
Yeah I was just watching a DVR recording and I was laughing so I had to change the Crawford quote... ATHF is a great cartoon..

Right Dude!!!!! The freaking Cohen Brothers are fantastic...

Romneybot said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]DD said yesterday "the ptbn was good". Company line but hell yeah. Oliveros will a career minor league.

Coming from the same guy that said the organization had 10 major league arms ready to come up, it's difficult to tell.

TEN..... WHERE ARE THEY DD....WE NEED THEM NOW!!!

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
Spockmaster said:

Thanks... Right back at you Dude!!!!!
Yeah I was just watching a DVR recording and I was laughing so I had to change the Crawford quote... ATHF is a great cartoon..

Right Dude!!!!! The freaking Cohen Brothers are fantastic...
THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN, AND THERE WAS MUCH DEFECATION

Back