Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU Home-Home vs Oregon Ducks in football

Love it, have some big non conference opponents coming up in the near future. Boise State 3 times, Oregon twice, Alabama twice, Miami FL twice, and Notre Dame 5 times all in the next 11 years. Those are the types of teams I want to play non conference.

Congrats on the scheduling. I'd like Michigan to beef up its schedule. Alabama is a start. I'm of the opinion that to be the best, you have to beat the best.

Love it, have some big non conference opponents coming up in the near future. Boise State 3 times, Oregon twice, Alabama twice, Miami FL twice, and Notre Dame 5 times all in the next 11 years. Those are the types of teams I want to play non conference.

In what years do we play Bama? Is it a home-home? Sorry I am to lazy to look it up now

Bama

In what years do we play Bama? Is it a home-home? Sorry I am to lazy to look it up now

2016 and 2017 and it is a home and home.

I love the fact that we're going to get a chance to play at Bama, Orgeon, and Boise State. Those are 3 of the greatest places to play in the country and you just love the visibility that we'll get for our program in different places across the country.

Thanks. I agree big games help get the program stronger with more visibility.

Back