Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Okay, so

GW95

I am no longer GreenandWhite95. The NEW board would not except my old name for some reason, so I guess GW95 will have to sufffice.

Anyway, Go Green.

I tried logging in under my oldname and it said password incorrect and then wouldn't let me change password :shrug:

I will have to give it a try again later.

Yeah, when changing any website with members, if you can't save peoples' names and passwords you need a new programmer. My company runs several dozen websites with thousands of members, if we thought for a second a change would hinder our customers from logging in(to purchase our products) we would hold off on the change until the programmers had the bugs worked out.

It was a total pain in the ass for me to get logged back in with the same user name.

Guys, all the info you need is in the News & Announcements forum in the thread I started.

Back