Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So I can't get my old name on these new boards

I can't get my signature to show up. Not really happy that I had to change it to a much smaller sig anyway. I liked my HEAVEN/BIG HOUSE sig. Oh well. What can you do?

Not sure why the board randomly switched without notice either - unless I missed it somehow.

You guys may have your old display name. Just have to privately ask the Admin for it.

Edit: Ahhh now I see - you lost your post count too. Well definitely tell the Admin that too, and maybe they can fix that.

Did you check your junk mail? The reset password email goes there. And like already mentioned, if you ask admin, he can get back your s/n with all of your posts.

Did you check your junk mail? The reset password email goes there. And like already mentioned, if you ask admin, he can get back your s/n with all of your posts.

Yup, it's no where to be had. And I'm not sure how I ask an admin.

Go to the announcements section. The guy that created the top two threads is admin. Click on his name and private message him.

Profile pic is in your public profile. Click someones name and theres the option to see their profile.

Back