Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tebow Trade Could Be Nixed

Slick

Tim Tebow - QB - Jets

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the NFL has encountered "hangup language" that could nullify the Jets' trade for Tim Tebow.

Schefter doesn't have finite details, but the deal has not been approved by the NFL. Per Schefter, the Rams "could wind up getting back into play" if the trade is nixed. The Jaguars and Packers also had interest in Tebow. Stay tuned.

Apparently the Jags already tried to trade for him but balked at this 5 mil 'recapture' clause.

The Jets can't even trade for a 3rd tier QB correctly, lol.

Is this proof of Miracles? I'll let you and the Catholic Church decide.

why the hell would the packers have wanted him? we already have fullbacks.

I don't get it. A division rival trades for a legit Wr the NFL doesn't send me shit. A back up bible jockey gets traded and the NFL sends some alert like I fucking care. Makes no sense.

Back