Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Editing Posts

deathroh

Any way a stamp could be placed on a post when it's edited? If not that opens the door for some shenanigans.

Hello..

Edit: Nothing. Yesterday there was a time stamp, not sure why its not there any longer.

I just double-checked the settings and it's definitely set to leave an edit note whenever someone edits their post. Weird.

Sometimes it leaves one, sometimes it doesn't. I'll look into it further and see if I can get a solution. I'll keep ya updated!

You can edit a post now...but if starting a thread and the title is off/wrong, the edit doesn't seem to allow for an edit in the title. Can we have clarification/explanation.
Is this correct or am I missing something.

Back