Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CLE/CHW series starts today

mhughes0021

Match ups:
Jimenez (7-9) v Floyd (10-10)
Carmona (5-12) v Buehrle (10-5)
Masterson (9-7) v Humber (8-8)

How do you see the series going? How would you want it to go? Do you even care? lol

That last cleveland series was ugly....granted we were away. I see a lot of people on here still saying theyre more afraid of the sox...so would you like to see cleveland take the series? Pierzinski was added to the DL with his fractured wrist.

Obviously, the Tigers just need to win as many games as possible against any AL Central team they play.

Best case scenario is the second place team keeps losing.

I'm disliking the three teams, twins, indians, whitesox and a few of their players the past few years, with as much intensity as my complete dislike for the redsox.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
austindayeisaboss said:
i think this series could go either way

You could say that about any series dude :)
? would you say that about boston vs. seatlle or something along the lines of that. all im saying is the pitching matchups are pretty fair and these teams have a record that look alot alike

Best outcomes for the Tigers, since the Sux are a game and a half further back in the CD standings:

game 1) shitcacago, game 2) shitcacago, game 3) creepland, most likely.

Tigers obviously need to take tonight's and tomorrow night's games @ home vs twinkies, regardless.

austindayeisaboss said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

You could say that about any series dude :)
? would you say that about boston vs. seatlle or something along the lines of that. all im saying is the pitching matchups are pretty fair and these teams have a record that look alot alike

Seattle has got to win sometime.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]0-0-3. That's how I want it to go.

blown save and going into extra innings! you could get your wish!

Back