Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mobile App?

KAWDUP

What would it take for you integrate the vbulletin mobile app for use from this forum? Is it a matter of money?

That is one thing I do miss very much. Proboards mobile app was pretty decent.

That or tapatalk. I think I saw that the Illusive man was looking into something.

I was sort of reading up on it. It seems you have to buy the mobile plug-in and customize, and then the actual forum name Detroit Sports Forum then appears in the app store.

Is tapatalk similar? I will have to read what that is about.

Ahhh, Tapatalk is $2.99 and it does support vBulletin. Should be very cool if it gets activated. The reviews on it are very positive.

Thanks Mitch. This could be pretty awesome.

I was sort of reading up on it. It seems you have to buy the mobile plug-in and customize, and then the actual forum name Detroit Sports Forum then appears in the app store.

Is tapatalk similar? I will have to read what that is about.

Here's a link to their website where you can sign up, they have a free, basic or premium (very expensive)..

http://tapatalk.com/index.php

Though i'm not sure what you're suppose to do.

Last edited:
It appears in my App store. Says it is $2.99. I guess I should go see what you actually get before bying said app. :*)

Thanks again.

It appears in my App store. Says it is $2.99. I guess I should go see what you actually get before bying said app. :*)

Thanks again.

My post above was referring to getting this forum into tapatalk. What the illusive man would have to do. The app is $2.99 but the forum still needs to be listed..

Got ya. If it costs money ask for Paypal donations. I would contribute.

It's free for us forum Admins. I'll get it installed very soon, just been super busy with everything else around here.

:tup:

Like my formal role as mod >:D But free is the best price.

Thank you. The browser on my tablet can be a pain sometimes.

Mitch is me. I was mitchrapp then Mitch and then something about Inge :tup: and back to Mitch. You could change names over there >:D

i made a few people mods that just wanted the title over a certain section. Mitch, KalineCountry, and Biggunsbob were the only ones that could moderate the whole board. Color Green was global moderators and the purple color were the ones that were mods over one section.

Back