Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Great comeback tonight

biggunsbob

Look I know its is Carolina and they played last night and it showed but but to be down 4-1 late in the second and to win 5-4 is pretty impressive.. Would have had 10 goals if not for their goalie Cam Ward. Nice way to break the streak..

I was there center-ice, 13 rows up. Great vantage point to witness the comeback. Babcock was a maestro in mixing lines.

that was a tremendous 3rd period.

the red wings peppered the hell out of carolina's goaltender. that could have scored 10 goals with the quality chances they were getting.

red wings ended up outshooting the canes 50-24.

It was good the offense finally kicked into high gear. It has been rough watching them but hopefully this is a corner turner.

could be the very thing that gives them the momentum that is so important going into the playoffs. we'll see over the next few games, hopefully it is!

I was there center-ice, 13 rows up. Great vantage point to witness the comeback. Babcock was a maestro in mixing lines.

Nice work being at the game!!!!! What a game to see too....

Back