Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

700 Club preacher hopes Manning gets hurt as "Karma"

He's a Christian Preacher and Tebow is a Christian QB, there you go.

Don't think I've ever seen his son but its not like I watch that show.

Clearly nobody watches or gives a fuck about the 700 Club and this is a blatant attempt to get attention by pandering to "Tebow fans" but beyond that, does ANYBODY give a fuck what he thinks?

So now you have the Jets trading for Tebow (not like Denver released him) and Robertson wants Manning to get hurt .....but then, you also have the Jets fuck over Drew Stanton even worse (lets go ahead and admit both Tebow and Manning are better than Stanton..and likely Sanchez) in signing Tebow in the first place ....

So clearly, in order to come off as a rational, sane adult ...it would only be fitting and justice and karma for Tebow to get hurt too, right?

Manning must be injured in Denver and Tebow must get injured in NY and the only innocent player in all of this is Stanton (and maybe Sanchez) .....assuming Stanton is a Christian, of course.

Then again, nobody gives a fuck what Pat Robertson says. Maybe he should focus his Christian goodwill on helping a family whose son was murdered by a racist asshole for wearing a hooded sweatshirt instead.

I read it a few times....didnt find anything about "hoping" he gets injured???

I read it a few times....didnt find anything about "hoping" he gets injured???

it takes a modicum of intelligence to understand that if I say it would be justice for Pat Robertson to get hit by a car, that I am inferring I am hoping he is. After all, such a pious and brilliant televanvelist as Pat surely can't just come out and say that's what he wants.

700Club ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Back